Cheryl McCormack recognises that organisations need a recruitment partner with in-depth knowledge in the art of recruitment combined with access to state of the art technology.
Making the decision to engage the services of an ‘Expert Recruiter’ is difficult enough, selecting which one to engage can be a minefield!
In response to this dilemma, organisations sometimes resort to listing their vacancy with multiple agencies, avoiding making a commitment and thinking it will provide them with a wider selection of talent from which to select.
Sadly, nothing could be more removed from the truth!
Here’s just a few reasons why it’s a ‘no win’ game to multi-list your vacancy!
- When a recruiter understands that they may not get a fee for work completed they automatically move down a few notches in the time and effort they will invest – wouldn’t you?
- What they will do is a sprint!
- They know that they need to be one of the first, if not the first across the line in their candidate presentation to you – so they rush
- What usually characterises ‘rushing‘?
- haste – and we all know that means waste & it’ll likely be your time that gets wasted!
- cutting corners – this can mean all manner of nasties that could come back to bite your organisation including but not limited to;
- not gaining the candidate’s permission before submitting their CV to you
- not properly discussing the role at all with the candidates
- not checking the skills are a match
- not checking it is pitched correctly remuneration wise
- taking no notice of distance to the organisation travel wise
- not carrying out due diligence ie – previous employment reference checks, verifying qualifications
- Two or more agencies cross the finish line at the same time with the same candidates and arguments ensue, this doesn’t do much for your organisation’s image
- Because you have effectively set a race in motion, you are likely to receive too many CV’s which you then have to spend time working through otherwise, if you agree to meet them all you are likely to be wasting even more of your valuable time…got the picture?
- Oh, and only one recruiter gets paid for their work – who else do you know works for nought??
It is just not the way to go for anyone – you, the candidate or the recruiters!
The following information is aimed at assisting your organisation in partnering with an expert – even if it is not me (Cheryl McCormack) whatever you do, do yourself and your organisation a huge favour and select one good reputable recruiter to work with!
Our Recruitment Services features
- Two service levels depending on salary package
- Onsite meeting at your premises to accurately scope the requirements
- Provision of an agreed Scope and Time Line outlining Outcomes Based Recruitment goals & completion dates
- Extensive advertising & promotional campaign included in the placement fee
- Assessment of preferred candidates soft & hard skills with your choice of one psychometric assessment included in the placement fee
- An employment reference is secured in writing on each candidate presented in the shortlist, additional references secured for the preferred candidate prior to any offer being conferred
- Working with Children and Police Checks as appropriate
- Ability to progress the recruitment from ‘Market’ to ‘Candidate Shortlist’ as soon as three weeks and no longer than six weeks
Our Recruitment Services benefits
- A personalised, tailored recruitment program rather than a standard offering can greatly assist in a more robust result
- 16 to 26-week replacement guarantees providing greater protection for your organisation
- Considerable skill and knowledge applied to the marketing of your vacancy increasing the probability of long-term placement tenure
- Provision of employment references in writing – no short cuts taken!
- Inclusion of one hard skills (technical) assessment and one psychometric assessment providing more insight into your preferred candidate prior to progressing to the offer stage – both are included in the placement fee!
- Listing exclusively with one recruiter means you will get Cheryl McCormack’s 100 percent focus on your recruitment project
- Engaging a highly experienced recruiter means you are accessing three-decades of sourcing, interviewing and people deciphering know-how!
Other Terms & Conditions
- A volume discount of 20% will be offered when more than 1 vacancy is exclusively & simultaneously listed by the one organisation
- An electronic Terms of Business will be provided immediately following the provision of the Recruitment Scope & TimeLine and must be signed prior to any work commencing
- The appropriate retainer will be invoiced on return of the signed Terms of Business and must be paid within 48 hours for work to commence
- The retainer is non-refundable as it is invested into the advertising and promotion of your vacancy
- On successful offer and acceptance, 80% of the remaining fee (minus the retainer) will be invoiced and payable within 14 days for the replacement guarantee to remain valid
- If the replacement guarantee is called upon, the recruitment of a replacement will commence as soon as possible so long as the terms of the guarantee in the TOB have been met. Once a successful replacement is found the final 20% of the original placement fee will be invoiced and payable within 14 days