Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
The MBTI® is one of the most widely used and empirically researched and validated personality instruments in the world. Many people find it useful as a way of understanding themselves, as well as their commonalities and differences with others.
It assists people to understand more about themselves and how they interact with others thereby enhancing communication which in turn increases the opportunity for improved performance and organisational productivity.
The MBTI® is an assessment that aims to measure personality preferences along four different dichotomous dimensions;
Where do you get your energy?
Extraversion (E) energised by the outside world of people, activity and things
Introversion (I) energised by the inner world of thoughts, feelings and reflections
How do you take in information?
Sensing (S) tend to focus on information gathered through the five senses
Intuition (N) tend to look for patterns, meanings and possibilities in the information they receive
How do you make your decisions?
Thinking (T) tend to make decisions based on objective facts and principles
Feeling (F) tend to make decisions based on personal values and feelings
How do you deal with the outer world?
Judging (J) tend to prefer a more planned and structured lifestyle
Perceiving (P) tend to prefer a more flexible and spontaneous lifestyle
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment provides an easy-to-understand framework for improving self-awareness.
- Team building
- Leadership development
- Change management
- Conflict resolution
- Stress management
- Career transition
- Career path planning
- Focuses on self-awareness and differences between people
- Uses accessible, positive language and ideas to explain personality preferences
- Offers a wide range of workplace uses
- Is the world’s most widely used personality assessment backed by empirical research evidencing its efficacy
- Helps everyone to perform better, whatever their role
- When people are self-aware, they can realise more of their potential
- Makes self-awareness easy to learn and apply
- Develops more intuitive leadership
- Reduces conflict preventing underperformance, disruption, and disengagement
- Creates trust because it is established with proven credibility
Fees & terms:
- Half day (3.5 hours broken into 2 sessions of 1.5 hours, 1 x 30 min break)
- Additional costs to the organisation will be approximately $108.00 per participant which provides the actual assessment online link, a 6 page interpretative report in pdf and printed form plus a participant workbook which assists to reinforce their understanding of their and others type preferences
- Workshops are conducted on-site at your premises or preferred conference venue
- It is your organisation’s responsibility to ensure that refreshments are provided including drinking water, mints, pens. Morning, afternoon tea and lunch may be provided at your discretion
- There is a minimum of four (4) participants per workshop
- You will be provided with a written quote for each individual workshop as the cost will vary depending upon participant numbers, location and the workshop selected
- Once a booking has been confirmed by your organisation in writing and date confirmed, a 20% deposit will be invoiced and payment must be made within 48 hours to secure the workshop/s