EXECUTIVES PLAY A POWERFUL ROLE
- Build meaningful systems into the change process
- Ensure people can see their successes & failures
- Communicate progress markers effectively & regularly
- Change resistant leadership
- Organisational progress must be a priority
- Leading the charge for change
INVOLVE ALL STAKEHOLDERS
- Employee involvement is of critical importance if change is to be effective
- Reward & recognition is vital in a remote world
- Invest in change management strategies to assist in navigating difficult transitions
- Guide people towards acceptance & adoption of changes
Workplace Climate Surveys provide a picture of your organisation’s needs.
A survey can be used to solicit employee opinions anonymously on a variety of culture factors including the organisation’s success in communicating its mission and vision, the level of resistance and engagement, stress, reward/recognition and morale.
- Scoping session with your organisation’s leadership team to ascertain goals
- Provision of a Work Climate Survey expertly designed by Cheryl McCormack, customised to your organisation’s specific requirements and consisting of 50 – 60 questions
- This survey will help your organisation gauge the work climate providing a picture of your employee needs and mindset
- Responses are anonymous, with employees more inclined to engage as the process is handled externally from your organisation’s management or HR
- Responses are analysed using a mixed methods approach ensuring quantitative data is further enriched with qualitative descriptive feedback
- An easy to interpret outcomes based Climate & Culture report and a one hour feedback presentation
- Results include informative graphics and charts as well as helpful Action Plan proposals for future implementation by the executive leadership team &/or further consultative assistance
- Once a service has been confirmed by your organisation in writing, a 25% deposit of the total fee will be invoiced, payable prior to services commencing
- The remainder of the fee will be invoiced on completion of the Interpretation and Feedback report and presentation, payable within 14 days from the date of the invoice
- In the case where additional consultation is sought, this will be charged at the rate of $120.00 per hour payable within 14 days from the date of the invoice
- In-person sessions can be arranged across Sydney, Sydney metro, Greater Sydney, Illawarra, Newcastle, Southern Highlands, Riverland and ACT. Remote sessions using Zoom work well for other locations, alternatively, fees can be negotiated for interstate travel.
- Customised packages can be negotiated to suit your organisation’s specific requirements
- GST is in addition to stated fees
Life is a learning process and change is one of those situations where additional education and instruction can make the difference.
Change can provide powerful opportunities for employees and the organisation as a whole, so it is important to encourage embracing change rather than being afraid of it.
- Workshops are customised to an organisation’s specific situation and needs to ensure it is highly productive. To facilitate this goal a scoping session with your organisation’s leadership team is recommended at least a week prior to the agreed presentation date
- A one-hour interactive visually stimulating presentation will provide participants with a better understanding of why change can be scary providing instructive techniques to assist them in embracing change
- Workshops can also be developed to specifically suit various levels within your organisation i.e. senior executive leadership team, middle management &/or the general workforce
- Additional follow up sessions with individuals &/or teams are available
- Once a service has been confirmed by your organisation in writing, a 25% deposit of the total fee will be invoiced, payable prior to any work commencing.
- The remainder of the fee will be invoiced on completion of the Embracing Change Workshop, payable within 14 days from the date of the invoice.
- In the case where additional consultation is sought on an individual or small team basis, this will be charged at the rate of $120.00 per hour plus a provision for travel time and any accommodation requirements, payable within 14 days from the date of the invoice.
- In-person sessions can be arranged throughout the Sydney metro, Greater Sydney, Newcastle, Illawarra, Southern Highlands, Riverland and ACT with remote sessions using Zoom working effectively for other locations. Where interstate travel is required a fee can be negotiated.
- Customised packages can be negotiated to suit your organisation’s specific requirements.
- GST is in addition to any stated fees.