- Respected Independent College
- Casual – 6 weeks plus
- Hills District
- $45.70 pr hr + super
The role of the Administrative Officer – Student Services is responsible for the general provision of hospitality to students and parents at the Student Services counter of the College.
This large and well respected College is seeking to appoint an outgoing, positive people focused administrator to provide a wide range of administrative services contributing to the effective operation of the College and achievement of educational outcomes for the students.
The responsibilities & duties will be as follows;
- Provide the initial welcome, support and appropriate hospitality to students seeking information and advice at the Student Services counter
- Responsible for student attendance & excursions via recording, monitoring, tracking and reporting
- Communicating with parents through text message system
- Provide effective supervision of students in sick bay along with communicating with parents as necessary
- Preparation of correspondence, reports, documents along with appropriate distribution
- Handle student transport enquiries, managing manual and electronic records, collation and distribution of all new transport passes to students
- Provide back up to Reception Officer for welcome and hospitality to visitors at the Reception
Qualities, skills and abilities sought in the successful person;
- Able to work effectively and in a friendly manner in a fast paced sometimes hectic environment
- General administrative and reception experience
- Intermediate computer literacy across the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- ‘Can-do’ approach to customer service – adaptable, flexible approach
- Good team player but equally able to work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Working with Children Check
This is a term time only casual position working Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm commencing ASAP.
If this opportunity excites you and you can meet the above stated criteria please APPLY as soon as possible.
Link not working?
Copy and paste this URL directly into your browser: