What is the Strong Interest Inventory®?
The Strong Interest Inventory® (SII®) is one of the most respected and widely used career planning instruments globally. It is a valuable exercise for the following applications;
- Exploring your career options
- Transitioning in your career
- Considering a career change
- Seeking to improve your level of career satisfaction
What can the Strong Interest Inventory® assessment do for me?
It assists people globally to understand more about themselves and how they interact with others and so is an effective tool in assisting you to improve;
- Provide you with a variety of detailed customised career options to consider
- Increase your chance of success in finding jobs that match your interests, work and learning styles
View Strong Interest Inventory® Profile & Interpretive Report Sample
Cheryl McCormack is an expert in the world of work with a wealth of experience across many sectors including education, retail, wholesaling, not for profit, and recruitment. A Trained Trainer, successful business operator and experienced speaker, Cheryl is a certified practitioner of the Strong Interest Inventory® (SSI®).
After hours can be arranged for online via Zoom and phone consultations.
You can access your Strong Career Profiling via these options;
- Payment is due in full prior to consultations &/or assessment links being available and can be made by bank transfer
- Additional Consultation sessions can be organised at the cost of $295 inclusive of GST per hour for face-to-face and $195 inclusive of GST per hour for online and phone consultations
- For On-line Consultations, a Zoom link will be emailed 24 hours prior to the meeting time and it is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate equipment i.e. (computer/mobile/tablet with camera and audio) available in a quiet setting. There is no cost to you for this link.
- Phone Consultation calls will be made at your cost, a mobile number will be provided for you to call at the time of your agreed appointment.