What is MBTI® Personality Profiling?
The MBTI® is an assessment that aims to measure your personality preferences along four different dichotomous dimensions;
Where do you get your energy?
Extraversion (E) or Introversion (I)
How do you take in information?
Sensing (S) or Intuition (N)
How do you make decisions?
Thinking (T) or Feeling (F)
How do you deal with the outer world?
Judging (J) or Perceiving (P)
What can MBTI® Personality Profiling do for me?
The MBTI® is one of the most widely used and empirically validated personality instruments in the world. Many people find it useful as a way of understanding themselves, as well as their commonalities and differences with others. It assists people globally to understand more about themselves and how they interact with others and so is an effective tool in assisting you to improve;
- Your communication at work, at home and socially with friends
- Your relationships in every aspect of your life
- Managing through change
- Conflict resolution
- Harnessing your motivations and innovations toward success
- Achieving excellence
It is important to understand that the MBTI® assessment is not a test, there are no right or wrong answers and it is not a measure of intelligence. It is easy to understand, thought-provoking exercise that most people thoroughly enjoy!
What are the specific services included in the MBTI® Personality Profiling?
- Access to an online MBTI® career assessment
- A comprehensive results report and guidelines delivered electronically and printed
- Interpretation session with an MBTI® Certified Practitioner
Cheryl McCormack is an expert in the world of work with a wealth of experience across many sectors including education, retail, wholesaling, not for profit, and recruitment. A Trained Trainer, successful business operator and experienced speaker, Cheryl is a certified practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
You can access your MBTI Personality Profiling via these options;
- A 50% payment is required prior to the initial consultation session and receipt of the assessment links
- You will receive an invoice via email and payment can be made by bank transfer
- The remainder of the service fee will be due and payable prior to the commencement of the ‘follow-up’ or ‘Interpretation & Feedback’ consultation
- Additional Consultation sessions can be organised at the cost of $295 inclusive of GST per hour for face-to-face and $195 inclusive of GST per hour for online and phone consultations
- For On-line Consultations, a Zoom link will be emailed 24 hours prior to the meeting time and it is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate equipment i.e. (computer/mobile/tablet with camera and audio) available in a quiet setting. There is no cost to you for this link.
- Phone Consultation calls will be made at your cost, a mobile number will be provided for you to call at the time of your agreed appointment.