In her role as a Professional Business Solutions Consultant, Cheryl draws from nearly three decades of experience working for & with organisations, teams and team leaders to provide recruitment and career development services, team building training and individual & team leadership coaching services.
She has worked for schools & universities within the education sector, and for corporate and not-for-profit clients across a wide range of industries in South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
Cheryl is a credentialed MBTI® Practitioner and certified Strong Interest Inventory® Practitioner.
She is an expert in;
- Position description design, vacancy marketing & promotion, talent attraction, candidate assessment, background checks
- Recruitment processes & procedures – development and implementation internally for best practice
- Team Development
- Facilitating team building sessions for improved communication & understanding of self and others
- Leadership development toward improved individual and team performance
- Conflict resolution
- Change management
- Individual and group facilitation including career assessments, resume guidance, interview skills training, LinkedIn profiles, search techniques
- Career Guidance & Job Search Coach
- Job search techniques, resume and cover letter guidance & writing, interview skills training, and career assessments
- suitable for people seeking a career transition, facing redundancy, organisational career path planning and underpinning strategies, secondary school students and graduates